|Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering
at National Tsing Hua University (Sept. 2014)
|Postdoctoral Researcher with Steve Seitz and Ali Farhadi
in CSE at University of Washington (Jan. 2013 - Aug. 2014)
|Sep 09-Dec 12||Jul 11-Sep 11||Jul 09-Sep 09||Sep 07-Jul 09||Sep 05-Sep 07||Sep 99-Jul 03|
Computer Vision and Machine Learning (especially Deep Learning) have great impact in Big Data Analytics, Robotics, Web and Mobile Applications, etc. I aim to build game changing Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications that improve our daily life, where Computer Vision is the key enabler.
To Students (給學生)
Perspective Graduate Students:
I have multiple openings for MS/PhD. Please email me, if you are i) highly motivated to do research in computer vision, machine/deep learning, and artificial intelligence, ii) have excellent problem solving (i.e., programming) skills to build systems, and iii) want to explore new research ideas.
If you want to bootstrap your ability to do cutting-edge research and develop cool applications using vision science, please contact me.
- Two ECCV 2016 papers accepted.
- Recognition from Hand Cameras using Deep Learning on Arxiv.
- 學海逐夢計畫 2016 awarded for visiting Stanford AI Lab. Congrats to Kuo Hao Zeng.
- One CHI 2016 paper and one ICIP 2016 paper accepted.
- Microsoft Research Asia Collaborative Grant awarded (PI: Prof. Chia-wen Lin; Co-PI: Prof. Min Sun).
- Novatek 2015 fellowship (聯詠獎學金). Congrats to Kuo Hao Zeng.
- Best Paper Award (黃俊雄紀念基金會論文獎) in CVGIP 2015@Taiwan. Congrats to Kuo Hao Zeng, Yen Chen Lin.
- Two ECCV 2014 papers accepted related to personal video analysis (see project)
- Fall 2014, I will start as an assistant professor in EE at NTHU (Taiwan)
- Aear Chair of ACCV 2016
- Aear Chair of 3DV 2016